Premier Baby Concierge is always interested in learning more about products and services that would be of interest to families.
Review of Products/Services: We want to test, touch, and highlight the best products and services for families and welcome submissions for review for possible referral and/or inclusion in upcoming articles, television appearances, or classes.
Sponsorship/ Promotional Opportunities: Let Premier Baby Concierge help get the word out and put your products into the hands of expectant and new parents through television and web giveaways, Baby Expos, classes, etc. SEE OUR EVENTS PAGE FOR UPCOMING OPPORTUNITIES.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or send to: Premier Baby Concierge, 1310 Sugartown Rd., Berwyn, PA 19312, “Attn: Manufacturer Relations.”
Here’s what people are saying about these opportunities:
- “You are SO great on TV!!! Congrats to your success on this show and thanks again for the feature. We have some more goodies we can send for your blog if you’d like to review…”
- Terri McCoy, Publicist
Orca Communications Unlimited, LLC
- “You were fabulous… I think you did a great job and we are so honored to have been there!!! Thank you so much!!!”
- Sheri Wallace, Marketing Mama,
Earth Mama Angel Baby
- “Thank you so much!! Our client is seriously THRILLED about it!”
- Wendy Roberts,
- What a great segment! Many thanks for including the book with such wonderful products. I’m sure many new parents found the show exceedingly successful.
- Elissa Stein , Author of “Don’t Just Stand
There: How to Be Helpful, Clued-In, Supportive,
Engaged & Relevant in the Delivery Room” (Chronicle Books)
- I just watched the segment and it was great! Thanks so much for including us. I really appreciated what you said. We are really going to the active, athletic mama that wants to change positions and you really did a great job showing our product and the postcard. I am thrilled!
- Kim Taylor
Founder Birth Binsi
- The segment looks fantastic! You represented our clients very well, and did a nice job working in each product’s most important features. You’ve been a pleasure to work with and we hope we’ll have another chance to work together again soon.
The Reynolds Communications Group